Are your emotions dominating your life?
Therapy for Change offers a way forward.
You may be feeling isolated, worrying about every detail of your life. Often these feelings occur after or during the big changes of our lives.
- Loss or fear of loss
- Career problems
- Parenting/being parented
- Becoming an adult
- Relationship difficulties
- Physical and Psychological Health issues
- Family dynamics
Therapy gives you reflective moments to re-orientate. Begin again. Guided by self-compassion and estabished therapeutic protocols. We can work together.
An experience of anxiety or depression can change the way you perceive the world, things that used to give you comfort now seem grey and bland. You may even feel colder and sleep patterns can be affected. Chemical messengers within your body change how you feel and we can work together to boost neurotransmitters using low cost amino supplements.
We can also explore the triggers that bring back certain emotions.
Self-awareness and compassion leads to a more resilient life. Predictable and insightful wisdom so you can understand you. And Self soothing techniques that really work so if something upsets you or you are a care giver who needs to support others you can help too.
You will receive an individual treatment programme designed in collaboration with you.
Helping you to find another way forward through changes.
- Anxiety– social anxiety, public speaking, intrusive thought patterns etc
- Depression – dark thoughts, listlessness, paranoia, feelings of dread.
- Limiting beliefs – disempowerment, self-sabotage.
- Grief-losing a loved one, losing a sense of self, losing a role within the family or at work.
- Anger issues-dealing with frustration
- Hormonal challenges– teenage development and menopausal issues.
- Self-harm, physical and emotional.
- Pain -emotional and physical pain
- Healing the past, trauma resolution and managing PTSD.
- Eating issues – anorexia, bulimia, weight control, cravings etc.
Currently Covid-19 restrictions mean that Therapy for Change sessions take place via video call or phone.
Expert Psychologist and Clinical Therapist.