There is a solution for every problem, but we must first acknowledge that all problems were once solutions. You are not a problematic person, you are a person with problems and you can change.
Taking ownership of your issues in order to move through and beyond them can feel overwhelming with certain kinds of therapy. Which is why I use a combination of techniques that reduce stress and increase resilience. Empowering you to find a way to self soothe. Each client receives a bespoke and individualised treatment programme and if it’s not working you are in charge and we will find another way together.
Within this site you will find explanations of how I target issues using my training and experience.
I am a Change Therapist,trained in psychology, grief counselling, nutrition for mental health, EFT(emotional freedom technique), Matrix reimprinting, NLP, eye movement therapy (IEMT) and much more.
Whether the changes have happened to you or you wish to achieve them yourself I can help.
Here are just a few of the issues I have helped people to adapt and change;
- Anxiety– social anxiety, public speaking, intrusive thought patterns etc
- Depression – dark thoughts, listlessness, paranoia, feelings of dread.
- Limiting beliefs – disempowerment, self-sabotage.
- Grief-losing a loved one, losing a sense of self, losing a role within the family or at work.
- Anger issues-dealing with frustration
- Hormonal challenges– teenage development and menopausal issues.
- Self-harm, physical and emotional.
- Pain -emotional and physical pain
- Healing the past, trauma resolution and managing PTSD.
- Eating issues – anorexia, bulimia, weight control, cravings etc.
Have a browse and if you are interested in finding out more I am happy to discuss Contact me here
If you are keen to try EFT in a group format I also run Brighton & Hove EFT group
I currently have a practice in Hove at The Healthy Living Company, Hove
Appointments can be booked using my contact form.