Are your emotions dominating your life?
You may be feeling isolated – like a fish out of water or worrying about every detail of your life. Often these feelings occur after or during the big changes of our lives.
- Loss or fear of loss
- Career problems
- Parenting/being parented
- Becoming an adult
- Relationship difficulties
- Physical and Psychological Health issues
- Family dynamics
Here’s some good news
I can help 🙂
An experience of anxiety or depression can change the way you perceive the world, things that used to give you comfort now seem grey and bland. You may even feel colder and sleep patterns can be affected. Chemical messengers within your body change how you feel and we can work together to boost neurotransmitters using low cost amino supplements.
We can also explore the triggers that bring back certain emotions. Self-awareness leads to a more resilient life because you will be able to self care more effectively. Predictable and insightful wisdom so you can understand you. And Self soothing techniques that really work so if something upsets you or you are a care giver who needs to support others you can help too.
Therapy for Change sessions take place either face to face in clinic at The Healthy Living Company Hove or via video call.
You will receive an individual treatment programme designed in collaboration with you.
Helping you to find another way forward.
Change Therapy draws from psychology, grief counselling, nutrition for mental health, EFT(emotional freedom technique), Matrix reimprinting, NLP, eye movement therapy (IEMT), Persona therapy and much more.
Here are just a few of the issues I have helped people to adapt and change;
- Anxiety– social anxiety, public speaking, intrusive thought patterns etc
- Depression – dark thoughts, listlessness, paranoia, feelings of dread.
- Limiting beliefs – disempowerment, self-sabotage.
- Grief-losing a loved one, losing a sense of self, losing a role within the family or at work.
- Anger issues-dealing with frustration
- Hormonal challenges– teenage development and menopausal issues.
- Self-harm, physical and emotional.
- Pain -emotional and physical pain
- Healing the past, trauma resolution and managing PTSD.
- Eating issues – anorexia, bulimia, weight control, cravings etc.
Please feel free to contact me for an initial consult
I have a practice in Hove at The Healthy Living Company, Hove
Appointments can be booked using my contact form.
Expert Psychologist and Clinical Therapist.